Golfweek’s Best Deals: Northern California
Monday, December 13, 2010
The Northern California public golf scene is headlined by historic courses such as Pebble Beach and Pasatiempo. But the region’s list of outstanding public courses hardly ends there, with a number of other layouts turning up annually on the list of Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play in California.
Here is a look at a couple of packages being offered in this year-round destination:
SEASIDE, Calif. – Bayonet Black Horse, home to two top-15 tracks on the Golfweek’s Best state list, has partnered with Embassy Suites Monterey-Seaside on a package that allows visitors to enjoy golf along Monterey Bay without busting the budget.
The deal, which runs through March 31, includes:
• A round at Bayonet Black Horse
• Cart fees and range balls
• Lodging at Embassy Suites
• Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet at the hotel
• Manager’s reception with complimentary cocktails
• Rates start at $234 per day all week (single or double occupancy).
• Visit www.bayonetblackhorse.com or call 831-899-7271.
• • •
SAN MARTIN, Calif. – CordeValle, a Rosewood property with the No. 7 public-access course in California, recently had something of a coming-out party when it hosted an entertaining PGA Tour Fall Series tournament.
Through 2011, CordeValle is running its Golf Getaway: Daily Package for 2. It includes:
• One night of lodging
• Two rounds of golf per day
• Cart rental
• All American breakfast for two
• Rates start at $445 (not including caddies, which are required).
• Visit www.cordevalle.com or call 888-767-3966.
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.