Semifinalists named for Ben Hogan Award
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The semifinalists have been named for the Ben Hogan Award, which names the player of the year in men’s college golf.
The award’s three finalists will be named May 4 and the winner will be chosen May 16 during the Hogan Award banquet in Fort Worth, Texas.
• Blayne Barber, Auburn
• Patrick Cantlay, UCLA
• Bud Cauley, Alabama
• Andres Echavarria, Florida
• Morgan Hoffmann, Oklahoma State
• Scott Langley, Illinois
• Patrick Reed, Augusta State
• Kevin Tway, Oklahoma State
• Peter Uihlein, Oklahoma State
• Andrew Yun, Stanford
Editor’s note: Will be updated