Love talks PGA Tour plans, McGladrey in Google Hangout
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Davis Love III sat down with PGATour.com for a Google+ Hangout on Tuesday before he plays in his host event, the McGladrey Classic, later this week.
Among the topics of conversation:
• Love's busy pre-tournament schedule as tournament host, one that included hosting a BBQ.
• The pressure of playing at his home course, Sea Island Golf Club.
• What players can expect in different conditions this week at the McGladrey Classic.
• Love's plans for the 2013-14 PGA Tour season. He's already played three events this season as he chases FedEx Cup points, spots in bigger tournaments and Ryder Cup points.
• The key to hitting long drives: great form, timing and balance among other things.
Check out the complete interview above!
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.