Golfweek fantasy expert Mike Glasscott previews this week’s WGC-HSBC Champions, which begins Thursday at Sheshan International GC in Shanghai.
A trio of Democratic senators want the 2017 U.S. Women’s Open moved from Donald Trump’s New Jersey course, according to the Associated Press.
A special team of Golfweek’s Best course raters is on a 10-day trip through Portugal and Spain, and correspondent James R. Hansen weighs in on the group's magical travels.
This week's Toy Box Extra looks at cool looks to keep warm in the winter, new products from Adidas and more.
New outerwear options allow golfers to swing freely while providing various degrees of warmth when needed
The Tour360 Boost golf shoe by Adidas available in three new colors.
With Arizona faltering in the second round, Stanford took advantage with a 6-over 298 and carries a two-shot lead into the final round in Hawaii.
Sign up to play in the 2017 Golfweek Senior National Championship on Jan. 16-18 at Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, Fla.
Commissioner Mike Whan envisions a qualifying series to replace the current LPGA Q-School system, which could benefit college programs.
After 45 years with the family-run company, Hawken will still serve on Ping's board of directors.
Fantasy golf expert Mike Glasscott recaps the 2016 CIMB Classic, won by Justin Thomas.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- Cool looks, warm solutions for playing through the offseason
- Winner’s Bag: Justin Thomas, CIMB Classic
- Adidas adds new colors for Tour360 Boost golf shoe
- Ping president Doug Hawken plans retirement
- Report: Dick’s Sporting Goods acquires Golfsmith in auction for about $70 million
- VIDEO: This Week in Gear, cold-weather golf
- Scotty Cameron for Titleist Cameron & Crown putters
Get one year
for less than
the price of