Catch up on all episodes of the No. 1 podcast in college golf: The Lance & Asher Show.
SEASON TWO (In progress):
• Episode 2.20: The guys talk to Oral Roberts walk-on freshman David Holtgrew, who led his team to a buzzer-beating victory at the Summit League Championship.
• Episode 2.19: Special guest Vincenzo Salina, a senior at Georgetown, joins Ringler and Wildman to discuss conference championship madness.
• Episode 2.18: Ringler and Wildman talk about Hogan Award snubs, Oregon’s latest victory and postseason mania.
• Episode 2.17: Lance and Asher break down the big winners from the week and debate whether mid-season transfers should be allowed.
• Episode 2.16: The boys are back to debate Duke’s chances as a national contender on the women’s side, and whether or not LSU can find a way into the top 8 on the men’s side.
• Episode 2.15: The guys review some of the key victories from the week and try to answer one big question: Does Lance hate match play?
• Episode 2.14: Lance and Asher discuss the neverending slow-play saga and Purdue coach Devon Brouse’s decision to pull a player off the course. Also, which team has the best home-course advantage in college golf?
• Episode 2.13: Lance and Asher talk about BYU’s breakthrough, UNLV winning in the wind, and the guys from FSU… from Division II!
• Episode 2.12: Lance and Asher debate Georgia’s latest tournament victory, and highlight the big winners from the week. Is Casey Martin coach of the year?
• Episode 2.11: This week, the boys talk about college golf’s pace-of-play problems, Texas’ victory in Puerto Rico and the Lady Sun Devils’ win in the desert.
• Episode 2.10: This week on Lance & Asher: Should match play go from the NCAA Championship? Also, the guys discuss the Battle at the Beach and ways to prevent golf programs from going under.
• Episode 2.9: Lance & Asher are back and so is college golf! Topics this week include California’s victory at the Arizona Invitational, the strength and timing of the Ameri Ari Invitational in Hawaii and the JU Invitational at TPC Sawgrass.
• Episode 2.8: Lance and Asher discuss the best of the best from the men’s fall season.
• Episode 2.7: Lance and Asher wrap up the fall season. Is the women’s game deeper than expected?
• Episode 2.6: Lance and Asher discuss the Asian Amateur, college players playing in pro events and highlight which teams made noise this week.
• Episode 2.5: Lance and Asher talk about another ‘W’ for Oklahoma State and welcome back the Duke and Arizona women to the winner’s circle.
• Episode 2.4: Singing “Rocky Top,” giving props to the state of Texas and playing better or worse.
• Episode 2.3: Lance and Asher talk about the TCU men, Augusta State and give props to the Women’s Big 10.
• Episode 2.2: The Purdue and Cal women’s teams are making early statements in 2009-10. Just how good are they?
• Episode 2.1: The season premiere! Is it too early to determine the powerhouses of college golf?
• • •
• Episode 1.9: Lance and Asher talk about the recently-completed NCAA Championship, and whether the new format was a hit or miss.
• Episode 1.8: On this week’s episode of the Lance and Asher Show, the boys talk conference championships, upsets and magic numbers.
• Episode 1.7: Lance and Asher welcome Middle Tennessee coach Whit Turnbow, fresh off a victory at the Callaway Collegiate Match Play, to the show.
• Episode 1.6: Lance and Asher take a look at UCLA’s big victory at the UCF Challenge, and Oklahoma State’s bevvy of young talent.
• Episode 1.5: This week on The Lance and Asher Show, the guys talk Florida Southern vs. Texas Tech, seven-hour rounds, Mike Van Sickle and Kimberly Kim.
• Episode 1.4: The boys discuss Georgia’s win in Puerto Rico and find out who Texas freshman Dylan Fritelli is. Also on tap: Snow, cupcakes and the three-headed coin in women’s college golf.
• Episode 1.3: College gurus Lance Ringler and Asher Wildman give the latest news and views from the world of college golf.
• Episode 1.2: College gurus Lance Ringler and Asher Wildman give the latest news and views from the world of college golf.
• Episode 1.1: There’s a new No. 1 team in the country – the USC Trojans. Who do Asher and Lance think will join Chris Zambri’s team in the Elite Eight when the NCAA Championship debuts its new format?