Looking to get on some of Golfweek’s Best courses? Here are three variously priced deals that can be found in Alabama, Florida and Arizona.
ONEONTA Ala. – Limestone Springs Golf Club, No. 1 on Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play list in Alabama, is offering this deal to foursomes:
• 2 days of unlimited golf
• 1 night stay in the club’s golf cottage
• The total is $596, or $149 per person.
• Visit limestonesprings.com.
• • •
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – The pros recently departed, but the experience lives on at The Champion Course, rated No. 5 in Florida. PGA National is marketing the PGA Honda Classic Tour Experience Package, which includes:
• 1 round per night on The Champion
• Room with balcony or terrace
• Same-day replays (booked after the first round)
• The price is $337 per night based on double occupancy, dropping to $315 April 19 and $210 May 22. Forecaddie is mandatory through April 30.
• Visit pgaresort.com.
• • •
CAREFREE, Ariz. – The Boulders, which has two entries on Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play list in Arizona, has an Unlimited Golf Package that includes:
• Resort casita lodging
• $25 per person daily food and beverage credit
• Unlimited same-day replays and use of the Golden Door Spa, fitness facilities and classes
• The price is $599 per night based on double occupancy through May 1, dropping to $469 for the rest of May.
• Visit theboulders.com.