When it comes to winter golf getaways, Florida is always one of the destinations that is top of mind. Here’s a look at a couple of golf packages available at Golfweek’s Best courses in north Florida and along the southeast coast.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Fla. – WaterColor Inn and Resort’s Unlimited Golf Getaway Package combines some of the best in golf and accommodations in Florida’s Panhandle. It includes:
• Unlimited golf at Camp Creek (No. 10, Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play in Florida) and the private Shark’s Tooth
• Lodging in WaterColor’s vacation homes
• Complimentary transportation to and from the courses
• One dinner for four at WaterColor’s Fish Out of Water restaurant
• Rate start at $165 per person per night (seasonal, based on quad occupancy). Minimum three-night stay required.
• Visit www.watercolorresort.com or call 850-534-5000.
• • •
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Those who want to play where the pros play can try PGA National Resort and Spa’s Honda Classic Experience. It includes:
• One round per person per night on The Champion Course (home of The Honda Classic and No. 5 on Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play in Florida)
• Room with private balcony or terrace
• Daily breakfast buffet
• Unlimited practice balls
• Same-day replays (booked after the first round)
• Mandatory forecaddie starting Dec. 1
• Rate starts at $315 through Dec. 31.
• Visit www.pgaresort.com or call 800-863-2819.