He played with Luke Donald and Lee Westwood at the U.S. Open.
He has played with the best players in the world.
Now Martin Kaymer is preparing to play with … you.
That’s right: You.
BMW and Golfweek are partnering to bring a Golfweek reader the chance to play in a foursome with one of the world’s top-ranked players from Aug. 13-16, 2011 in Kohler, Wis. You will receive round-trip, business-class airfare to Chicago, where you will play Cog Hill. You will then be driven to Whistling Straits to have either breakfast or dinner with Kaymer, followed by a round with the German superstar.
The package also includes three nights standard hotel accommodations, ground transportation to and from the airport and all meals during the trip. The package is worth nearly $4,500.
Entering is quite simple: Simply follow this link and enter Golfweek’s promotional code: GWMK150811
It is critical to copy and paste the promotional code, as that is how you will be entered to win against other Golfweek readers.
Also, as an added bonus, we have received four pieces of signed Martin Kaymer memorabilia, including a TaylorMade driver, from BMW and will be hosting a daily trivia contest on Facebook.
Daily trivia contest
You can win one of four signed pieces of memorabilia by answering the following questions on our Facebook page by clicking here. You must be a fan, so make sure to “like” us. You must post an answer to the question and we will randomly pick four winners on July 15. The more you interact, the more entries you will have.
June 27, 2011
1. Martin Kaymer won three consecutive events in 2010, becoming the first European Tour player in 21 years to accomplish the feat. Name the three victories.
June 28, 2011
2. Martin Kaymer made his Ryder Cup debut in 2010. What was his W-L-T record?
June 29, 2011
3. Martin Kaymer took the fashion world by storm during the chilly final matches of the WGC Accentury World Match Play with a neck muffler. What design did it feature?
June 30, 2011
4. How many times did Martin Kaymer win on the European Challenge Tour?
July 1, 2011
5. Martin Kaymer was sidelined for two months in 2009 with a broken foot. How did he sustain the injury?
Here are the basics on the contest
The logistics: You must live in the United States (all 50 states and Washington, D.C.), you must be 21 or older as of June 17, 2011 and must have a USGA-verified handicap of 36 or better by June 17, 2011. Employees of the BMW AG, Octagon, Inc., and respective subsidiaries are not eligible for this contest.
The entry period: You can enter to play with Martin Kaymer until 11:59 ET on July 15, 2011.
The drawing: A random drawing of the people that enter using Golfweek‘s special code will take place on July 24, 2011. Winners will be notified by mail, phone and/or email on or by July 25, 2011.
More on the rules: Visit www.bmw-golfsport.com/beatkaymer