2012 winners Kenny Perry and Sean O’Hair begin their title defense of the Franklin Templeton Shootout on Friday at 11:06 a.m., as the team tournament posted its tee times Tuesday morning. Perry and O’Hair will play alongside the team of Jerry Kelly and Steve Stricker.
No offense to last year’s victors, but the marquee group of the day might be the last foursome off at Tiburon GC in Naples, Fla.: Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson will play together alongside the tournament’s first all-English pairing, Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood.
Between those two groups, Tiburon designer and tourney host Greg Norman will pair with Jonas Blixt alongside Matt Kuchar and Harris English.
• • •
Complete tee times and pairings for the 2013 Franklin Templeton Shootout at Tiburon GC in Naples, Fla. (all times EST):
• 10:30 a.m.: Mark Calcavecchia and Chad Campbell, Rory Sabbatini and Scott Verplank
• 10:42 a.m.: Charles Howell III and Justin Leonard, Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel
• 10:54 a.m.: Graham DeLaet and Mike Weir, Retief Goosen and Freddie Jacobson
• 11:06 a.m.: Jerry Kelly and Steve Stricker, Sean O’Hair and Kenny Perry
• 11:18 a.m.: Jonas Blixt and Greg Norman, Harris English and Matt Kuchar
• 11:30 a.m.: Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson, Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood