The Web.com Tour announced its 2014 schedule on Friday.
The 25-event slate will begin at the Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship on Feb. 13-16 in Bogota, Colombia. New events this season include the Cleveland Open in June, the Nova Scotia Classic in July and the WinCo Foods Portland Open in August.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Feb. 13-16: Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship, Bogota, Colombia
- March 6-9: Chile Classic, Santiago, Chile
- March 13-16: Brazil Champions, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- March 20-23: Panama Claro Championship, Panama City, Panama
- March 27-30: Chitimacha Louisiana Open, Broussard, La.
- April 10-13: El Bosque Mexico Championship, Leon, Mexico
- April 24-27: WNB Golf Classic, Midland, Texas
- May 1-4: South Georgia Classic, Valdosta, Ga.
- May 15-18: BMW Charity Pro-Am, Greenville, S.C.
- May 22-25: Rex Hospital Open, Raleigh, N.C.
- June 5-8: Cleveland Open, Westlake, Ohio
- June 19-22: Air Capital Classic, Wichita, Kan.
- June 26-29: United Leasing Championship, Newburgh, Ind.
- July 3-6: Nova Scotia Classic, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- July 10-13: Utah Championship, Sandy, Utah
- July 17-20: Albertsons Boise Open, Boise, Idaho
- July 24-27: Midwest Classic, Overland Park, Kan.
- July 31-Aug. 3: Stonebrae Classic, Hayward, Calif.
- Aug. 7-10: Price Cutter Charity Championship, Springfield, Mo.
- Aug. 14-17: News Sentinel Open, Farragut, Tenn.
- Aug. 21-24: WinCo Foods Portland Open, Portland, Ore.
- Aug. 28-31: Hotel Fitness Championship, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Sept. 4-7: Chiquita Classic, Davidson, N.C.
- Sept. 11-14: Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship, Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 18-21: Web.com Tour Championship, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.