Play in the first round was suspended after the death of Max Zechmann, Anne-Lise Caudal's caddie
TaylorMade focused on lowering the center of gravity to boost playability with these updated irons.
TaylorMade's newest irons offer forgiveness and stability in a slightly smaller package packed with technology.
Puma Golf's Spring Summer '17 collection, which was released Monday, features the company's "lightest, most cutting-edge offerings to date for both men and women."
Rory McIlroy spoke about his ups and downs in 2016 and the return of Woods to competitive play last week
The 45-year-old Dane commands immense respect in Europe and should be a great captain in Paris, writes Alistair Tait.
The new clubs feature a larger face, deeper center of gravity and a higher moment of inertia than previous models.
The newest M1 models feature more carbon composite and lower centers of gravity than previous models.
Multiple reports state that Thomas Bjorn is Europe's next Ryder Cup captain.
Fantasy golf expert Mike Glasscott recaps the 2016 Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- Woods’s putter: Return of a legend
- Puma goes ‘ultralite’ with Spring Summer ’17 collection
- VIDEO: This Week in Gear, TaylorMade launches the 2017 M1 and M2 drivers
- TaylorMade M1 drivers (2017)
- Winner’s Bag: Hideki Matsuyama, Hero World Challenge
- My Bag: Tiger Woods, 2016 Hero World Challenge
- Jack Nicklaus: Time for new, shorter-flying golf balls
Get one year
for less than
the price of