After being shut out on Day One, Team USA storms back to capture a crucial UL International Crown on home soil.
A breakdown of the 2016 PGA Championship field, according to the Golfweek/Sagarin Pro Rankings and Official World Golf Ranking.
Calfee, an employee of the PGA Tour for 25 years, will end a decade-long run as the Web.com Tour head man when 2016 finishes.
Matt Thurmond, who has spent the past 15 years as Washington’s head men’s coach, will take over the men’s program at Arizona State.
To commemorate Dustin Johnson's win at the 2016 U.S. Open, 2016 PGA Championship and the Olympics, TaylorMade is releasing the M1 Special Edition driver.
A fourth straight sub-70 round boosted Nicholas Lindheim to a two-shot victory at the Web.com Tour's Utah Championship.
The clubs Jhonattan Vegas used to win the 2016 RBC Canadian Open
Vegas closes in 8-under 64 to come from five shots back and win his first PGA Tour event since the 2011 Farmers Insurance Open.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- The clubs that took Jason Day to No. 1
- Winner’s Bag: Henrik Stenson, British Open
- Fashion: Oakley’s Green Fade Collection of sunglasses is throwback to 1980
- Winner’s Bag: Aaron Baddeley, Barbasol Championship
- Charl Schwartzel’s thoughts on switch to PXG
- Titleist Vokey Design V Grind Wedges
Get one year
for less than
the price of