Rory McIlroy will switch back to a Scotty Cameron putter at The Barclays, but said the rest of his bag will remain Nike for the time being.
The 2016 European Ryder Cup team will be outfitted by Loro Piana, a high-end Italian company, and the gear is expected to cost six figures.
In Fox Sports’ new Clubhouse Podcast, Shane Bacon chats with Olympic Golf Course designer Gil Hanse about what went into the years of planning and execution to get the course built, his thoughts on golf in the Olympics, and more.
Stanford senior Maverick McNealy won the Mark H. McCormack Medal on Wednesday after finishing the 2015-16 amateur season at the world's top-ranked amateur.
Golfweek fantasy golf expert Mike Glasscott looks at a variety of fantasy games for The Barclays.
Golfweek's fantasy golf expert Mike Glasscott previews the 2016 Barclays at Bethpage.
This week's Toy Box Extra looks inside the golf bags of Si Woo Kim and Curtis Luck, new products and more.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- Top 10 on Tour in Strokes Gained: Around-the-Green
- Winner’s Bag: Si Woo Kim, Wyndham Championship
- Winner’s Bag: Curtis Luck, U.S. Amateur
- Fashion: Seen in Las Vegas: Ping Brett, Harris polos with Coolmax
- Callaway XR Steelhead Irons
- Seen in Las Vegas: Tour Edge XJ1 drivers and fairway woods
Get one year
for less than
the price of