Register for an account
The new GOLFWEEK.com makes it easier and more exciting to be a golf fan. Get all the news, opinion and daily scoops you’ve come to expect from our experts in the field – then make your voice heard right alongside theirs.
We know our readers to be the most knowledgable and passionate golfers and fans in the game, and we have built the informative, interactive community you need and deserve.
Take a look at how the new GOLFWEEK.com will enrich and enhance your experience – and put you in control:
• CREATING YOUR FREE “myGOLFWEEK” ACCOUNT: Signing up for a myGOLFWEEK user account is quick, easy, absolutely FREE of charge – and essential to enjoying the ultimate user experience.
With your myGOLFWEEK account, you can:
- Post your COMMENTS on any story, blog, video, photo, etc., throughout the entire site.
- Create your own GOLFWEEK.com BLOG – just like our own writers – and have the chance to see your blog featured on the GOLFWEEK.COM homepage.
- CHOOSE which headlines (Pro, college, junior, etc.) you want to appear on the GOLFWEEK.com homepage.
- MANAGE news alerts to your e-mail or mobile phone.
- Build your personal profile, connect with friends and interact with other myGOLFWEEK members.
MORE IMPROVED FEATURES AT GOLFWEEK.COM:
• ENHANCED DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY: Navigating the new GOLFWEEK.com is easier than a two-footer for par. Whether you’re in a rush or have an afternoon to kill, we’ve got everything you need organized in an easy-to-consume format.
• UPGRADED STAFF BLOGS: All of your favorite Golfweek blogs (Tour Blog, Tox Box, Blog U., Blog Jr., etc.) have been upgraded to Web 2.0 standards, allowing you to keep tabs on the site’s most popular content.
• THE NEW GOLFWEEKTV: Our video programming is only getting better. Expect more videos, covering a wider range of tournaments and topics in golf, presented in a cleaner, more efficient way. They’re waiting for you whenever you want to watch.
• INTEGRATED MEDIA: When you click on a story, expect more than just words. The new GOLFWEEK.com tells the whole story, with video, slideshows, podcasts and more.
• IMPROVED SEARCHABILITY: New search feature allows you to find current and archived stories on any person or topic.
• SOCIAL BOOKMARKING: Share your favorite Golfweek.com stories and user blogs with your friends on any of your preferred social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
• DISCUSSION BOARDS: Our popular discussion boards aren’t changing – they’re just moving to their own destination. Go to TheGolfBoards.com powered by Golfweek to talk with others about the hottest topics in competitive golf.
• ALL THAT, AND MORE!