Introducing The Gallery Awards (aka The Lookies)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Roll out the red carpet and get your cameras ready because it’s time for the one-and-only Gallery Awards. We’ve all seen and heard actors and musicians pat themselves on the back and give each other ample awards for best this and best that, so we figure we’ll join in the fun and pat our players on the back not only for their valiant efforts at battling Bethpage but also for all those who add a little spice to the game with their LOOK!
We want YOU, The Gallery, to watch each day and keep tabs on who could snag some of these awards, and e-mail us your votes. We are hoping for a wide range of looks this week and we need your vote to help decide who is going to win his first golden Oscar Grandstand Statue at this year’s 1st Annual Gallery Awards.
The “Gallery Awards” categories:
• Best Dressed in a “Leading Role” (top 10 or whoever is leading after each round)
• Best “Supporting” Look (with a cause, for example, Phil with his pink ribbon or support for Ken Green)
• Best Look with a “Major” Accessory (hat, shoes, belt, hair…)
• Boldest Look (talking the talk, but isn’t walking the walk)
• Best Cutting Edge/Trendiest Look
• Best Look with the Game to Match (overall looker of the tournament)
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.