Complete 2010 Masters coverage
Monday, March 28, 2011
Golfweek.com will be on the ground at Augusta National to bring you an up-close look at the 2010 Masters. Check back daily as Golfweek.com brings you all the action from Augusta, Ga.
- Click here for The Tour Blog: Jeff Babineau, Jeff Rude, Jim McCabe, James Achenbach, Dan Mirocha and Sean Martin bring you the scoop all week from Augusta National.
- Follow us: Twitter (@GolfweekMag, @4Caddie, @GolfweekSmartin) and Facebook.
SUNDAY, APRIL 11
- Mirocha: Mickelson thrills Augusta, wins third Masters
- Sunday at the Masters: A quick 18
- Another close call in a major for Westwood
- Networks proves a friendly setting for Woods
- Woods: 'That's not what I wanted'
- Notes: A different fate for Couples at No. 12
- Martin: Watney improves good track record at Augusta
- Photo gallery: Masters (Final round)
- Martin: Green leaves Augusta with memorable eagles
- Babineau: On a long Sunday, a little early work
- Babineau: Garcia plunks patron in head with golf ball
SATURDAY, APRIL 10
- Saturday at the Masters: A quick 18
- Rude: Woods can win but it won't be easy
- Martin: Lefty holding on to Saturday's lucky ball
- Miceli: Els shaken after disappointing Masters
- Babineau: After a tough Friday, Couples still has a shot
- Rude Augusta alive with noise in Saturday's round
- Mirocha: Woods wins battle to stay in contention
- Achenbach: Eaglefest gives Augusta fans a reason to roar
- Westwood leads Lefty by 1; Tiger lurks
- Photo gallery: Masters (Rd. 3)
- Martin: Kraft champion Tseng among Masters spectators
- Mirocha: Early fireworks in Round 3 of the Masters
- Achenbach: Tiger's clubs up close and personal
- McCabe: Facts and figures from first 36 holes at Augusta
- CBS' Masters coverage heavy on Woods
FRIDAY, APRIL 9
- Westwood, Poulter share lead; Tiger 2 back
- McCabe: Several notables to make early Augusta exit
- Mirocha: Smith relishes Masters with father on the bag
- Miceli: Gay bows out early in Masters debut
- Martin: Campbell sees drastic improvement in Round 2
- Rude: Despite injury, it's a big thumbs up for Kim
- Martin: Manassero, 16, makes cut, history at Augusta
- Babineau: Guess who's knocking on the door?
- Mirocha: Watson clings to unlikely Masters hopes
- Rude: Augusta playing mean in Round 2
- Achenbach: Tiger returns with new Nike driver, wedge
- Photo gallery: Masters (Rd. 2)
- Babineau: What took you so long, Ricky?
- Martin: Woods becomes serious contender at Masters
- Babineau: Choi, Kuchar display sharp recovery skills
- McCabe: Commentary: Campbell to put the clubs away, regroup
- Mirocha: Couples tumbles down leaderboard after 75
- Tait: Commentary: We need a pace-of-play revolution
- McCabe: So, that’s where Watson’s ball went
- Nielsen: Masters ratings up 50 percent
- Miceli: Report: FAA investigated Augusta flyover
- Mirocha: Breaking down Round 1 stats from Augusta
THURSDAY, APRIL 8
- Thursday at the Masters: A quick 18
- Couples shoots 66, surges to lead in Masters
- Rude: Most fans at Augusta in Tiger's corner
- McCabe: Notes: Scott's late finish, Cabrera's title defense
- Martin: Kuchar, Barnes put on a show of their own
- Achenbach: Couples, Watson show anything's possible
- Mirocha: Stricker: 'No effect' playing in front of Tiger
- Babineau: Even at 60, Watson can't be counted out
- Miceli: Toms delays surgery, sees immediate results
- Martin: Martin no stranger to the majors
- Photo Gallery: Masters (Rd. 1)
- Martin: Amateurs holding their own at Augusta
- Mirocha: Presidential scene as Woods tees off No. 1
- Skyzinski: Verplank, Woosnam cause double-takes
- Achenbach: Weather could shake up the Masters
- Mirocha: Changing conditions to greet Woods on first tee
- Klein: Hole to watch at Augusta: No. 16
- Mirocha: Jack, Arnie kick off 2010 Masters in style
- Ernie Els 23%
- Tiger Woods 28%
- Phil Mickelson 11%
- Fred Couples 10%
- Other 28%
1399 total votes.
- Golfweek’s writers covering the Masters chatted with Golfweek.com users on Wednesday. Click here for a replay.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7
- Martin: Martin hopes to provide another feel-good amateur moment
- Mirocha: Masters in 3-D a sight to behold
- McCabe: Paddy at work: A wonderful sight
- Rude: Hate to be Rude: Uncertainty in Augusta
- Martin: Flesch 'loves' Augusta, and has proof
- McCabe: Cabrera's dish a hit at Champions Dinner
- Miceli: Woods' Masters pairings over the years
- Rude: Masters chairman: Tiger 'disappointed' us
- Video: What’s the best 2010 major course?
- Video: Hate to be Rude: Kenny Perry
TUESDAY, APRIL 6
- Babineau: Augusta’s keeping us entertained, as always
- Mirocha: Do the young guns have a chance?
- Video: What’s the best hole at Augusta National?
- Staff picks at the Masters
- Mirocha: Reason No. 10,375 to love Paddy
- Rude: For Kuchar and Choi, time to put on the blinders
- Mirocha: Mize displays local knowledge at the 16th
- Masters tee times: Rounds 1 and 2
- Martin Can Paddy break through the three-major wall?
- Rude Woods or Watson? The Open champ defers
- Martin Woods off at 1:42 Thursday with Kuchar, Choi
- McCabe: It's time to enjoy the sights and sounds
- Martin The warm reception continues for Tiger
- Mirocha: We'll start talking about the golf soon
- Notes: Cabrera can’t be counted out for repeat
- Woods’ return comes during telecast
- Tiger’s pursuit of Jack might feel like a relief
MONDAY, APRIL 5
- Achenbach: Good Tiger is back:The message being sent is clear, writes James Achnebach: Bad Tiger has left town for good
- Babineau: This was 'quintessential' Tiger: In his first press conference in nearly five months, Tiger Woods gave us rare glimpses of himself while also remaining vague on a variety of topics – but that's just Tiger, writes Jeff Babineau.
- Video: What makes the Masters so special?
- Podcast: Babineau: Woods will be in the mix Sunday
- Woods: ‘I’m going to try to win this thing’
- Full transcript: Tiger Woods’ Masters presser
- McCabe: As helicopters swirl, Woods practices on Monday
- Video: What makes the Masters so special?
- ‘Now on the first tee . . . Arnie and Jack’
- Monday Scramble: A Monday like no other
- Photo gallery: Masters (Monday/Woods press conference
- Fans shout ‘Welcome back, Tiger’ at Augusta
- Klein: Hole to watch at Augusta: No. 13
- Miceli: If you had a question, what would you ask Tiger?
- CBS: We won’t pull punches in Woods coverage
- Fans at Augusta ready to forgive Woods
SUNDAY, APRIL 4
- McCabe: Awkwardness greets Woods at Augusta: How do the pros welcome back a legend? With a bit of awkwardness, truth be told.
- Miceli: ‘The Cathedral’ is quiet on eve of the Masters: All is quiet as players – including Tiger Woods and Nick Faldo – prepare for the Masters on a beautiful Easter Sunday in Georgia.
- Tiger’s at Augusta; Will Elin join him?
- Woods arrives at Augusta National
- Costco told to stop selling Masters tickets
- Tiger’s return brings extra buzz to Augusta
- Hate to be Rude: Don’t overlook Couples
- Woods presser to have strict broadcast limits
- A preview of Cabrera’s Champions dinner
- Couples confirms Masters tune-up with Tiger
- Inside the 98-player 2010 Masters field
- British bookies taking unique bets on Woods
- Oosthuizen, Choi earn spots in Masters field
- Italy to send record three players to Masters
- Woods to face golf media Masters Monday
- Hate to be Rude: Time for Tiger to give back
- Players battle for 11th-hour Masters spot