A look at Tour’s Independent Special Committee lineup
Here’s a closer look at the Independent Special Committee that will eventually review the PGA Tour Policy Board request about the Ping Eye 2 grooves issue:
Gordon F. Brunner, Chairman
- Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Proctor & Gamble (retired)
- Chairman, Gannett Co., Inc. (retired)
Donald B. Rice
- Chairman, President and CEO, Agensys
- Former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force
Samuel K. Skinner
- Of Counsel, GreenbergTraurig Attorneys at Law
- Chairman, President & CEO, USF Corporation (retired)
- Former White House Chief of Staff
- Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
The fifth member of the committee is in the process of being filled.
The members of the committee cannot be active members of the PGA Tour, current or former members of the Tour Policy Board, employees or former employees of the Tour or employees or anyone having a material business relationship with any golf-equipment manufacturer.