The girls are back!
Finally, a moment we’ve been waiting for – the LPGA is back in action. This week the ladies will tee it up at the Honda PTT LPGA in Chonburi, Thailand.
I expect that they will pull out their flashy wardrobe ensembles. Why? Well, not only are they going to be excited to showcase 2010’s hottest looks, but they are also far enough away from the home turf to make some interesting fashion statements. But they aren’t far enough away that I can’t critique their season-opening outfits.
Will the ladies be taking it up a few notches in the new year? I sure hope so! The men have disappointed me considerably so far, and I can only pray that our favorite LPGA stars will spark a trend and heat up the fairways this year.
I expect to see these ladies working the fairways in 2010:
• Suzann Pettersen in her classic, simple styles.
• Paula Creamer with her wild and vibrant girly girl gear.
• Ai Miyazato, who always seems to be wearing a sporty and trendy Japanese ensemble.
• Natalie Gulbis, who just looks oh-so-cute and always leaves me wondering where her adorable accessories come from.
• Michelle Wie, who will always be pushing the envelope one way or another.
• Lorena Ochoa, who also seems to surprise us with some cute, feminine outfits.
I’m waiting to see who pulls out some winners this week.