Johnson looks sharp en route to victory
Fresh off back-to-back wins (2009 and ’10) at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, Dustin Johnson’s game is not the only thing I’m impressed with. Adidas golf should be pleased to have Johnson on their roster. He’s at the top of the leaderboard in both golf and style.
Johnson looked great wire-to-wire at Pebble Beach last week. He wore a variety of Adidas ClimaCool items including a solid white ClimaCool textured polo with CoolMax Energy during Round 2 paired with grey ClimaCool contrast stitch pants. On Saturday, he wore a white ClimaCool vertical three stipe polo with a black sweater vest, and on Sunday he wore a navy ClimaCool textured solid with CoolMax Energy.
Dustin also wore the new adiPURE golf shoes.
What’s cool about the adiPURE shoes?
• The premium hand-finished leather grain shoes are lined with a sock liner that combined with the monk-tongue construction creates a glove-like fit
• ClimaProof offers 100% waterproof protection with a two-year warranty on the shoe
• thinTECH and thinTECH cleat that offers a low-profile
• adiPURE cushioning that helps with impact absorption
• adiTUFF is an abrasion resistant material that protects the toe from excessive wear
• fitFOAM polyurethane sock liner
• Re-engineered POWERBAND CHASSIS, which wraps up higher on the lateral forefoot
There shoes hit the stores on Feb. 1 and have an MSRP of $250.