Golfweek’s Best Deals: Around the country
Monday, March 29, 2010
Looking to get on some of Golfweek’s Best courses? Here are three variously priced deals that can be found in Alabama, Florida and Arizona.
ONEONTA Ala. – Limestone Springs Golf Club, No. 1 on Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play list in Alabama, is offering this deal to foursomes:
• 2 days of unlimited golf
• 1 night stay in the club’s golf cottage
• The total is $596, or $149 per person.
• Visit limestonesprings.com.
• • •
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – The pros recently departed, but the experience lives on at The Champion Course, rated No. 5 in Florida. PGA National is marketing the PGA Honda Classic Tour Experience Package, which includes:
• 1 round per night on The Champion
• Room with balcony or terrace
• Same-day replays (booked after the first round)
• The price is $337 per night based on double occupancy, dropping to $315 April 19 and $210 May 22. Forecaddie is mandatory through April 30.
• Visit pgaresort.com.
• • •
CAREFREE, Ariz. – The Boulders, which has two entries on Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play list in Arizona, has an Unlimited Golf Package that includes:
• Resort casita lodging
• $25 per person daily food and beverage credit
• Unlimited same-day replays and use of the Golden Door Spa, fitness facilities and classes
• The price is $599 per night based on double occupancy through May 1, dropping to $469 for the rest of May.
• Visit theboulders.com.
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.