Looks of the week: Lorena was lovely
In her last LPGA tournament as an active member of the tour, Lorena Ochoa went out in style. Her game and her outfits were definitely up to par. She looked adorably sweet, feminine and classic in her selection of skorts, shorts and Lacoste polos.
Here are the shirts Ochoa wore at the Tres Marias Championship that are available on the Lacoste Web site:
• Short sleeve 5-button stretch pique polo
- $46.99 - $79.50
- Available in 23 different colors
• Short sleeve stretch pique tipped polo
- Originally $82, on sale for $56.99
- Available in two colors (The baby blue color worn by Ochoa is not currently available)
• • •
Other great looks from this week on the links:
• Rory McIlroy in his Sunday best. He sealed the deal in style and got his first PGA Tour victory at Quail Hollow. He rocked a white pant and belt combo with a nice, light-green polo.
• Alvaro Quiros looked sharp in head-to-toe Callaway gear en route to victory at the Euopean Tour’s Spanish Open. His look worked because the clothes fit his body and the lines were clean and crisp. Overall, it was a smart-looking outfit.
• • •
Who didn’t make the cut?
• Johan Edfors. His sloppy look is getting old. Puma gear is fun, bright and youthful, but Edfors needs to take some tips from Puma pal Rickie Fowler and wear clothes that fit him. The colors and patterns of his clothes are fun, but the size of his pants resemble pajamas and the overall vibe was akin to a clown.