Kohler prepares for 10th annual food festival
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
KOHLER, Wis. – A number of celebrity chefs will be on hand Oct. 21-24 for the 10th annual Kohler Food & Wine Experience.
The list of food and wine experts who will be presenting at the festival include:
• Anne Burrell, host of Food Network’s “Secrets of a Restaurant Chef” and “Worst Cooks in America”;
• Sara Moulton, host of Food Network’s “Cooking Live” and “Sara’s Secrets,” and food editor for ABC’s “Good Morning America”;
• Graham Elliot, owner of Graham Elliot Restaurant in Chicago and a judge on Fox’s “MasterChef”;
• Aida Mollenkamp, host of Food Network’s “Ask Aida”; and
• Marc Mondavi, co-owner of Charles Krug Winery and third-generation member of the famous Napa Valley winemaking family.
The festival’s signature events include Taste of the Vine on Oct. 22 at the Kohler Design Center and Feast of the Talent Oct. 23 at The American Club. For the latter event, the celebrity chefs wlll choose the menu courses and dine with guests.
Tickets start at $20 and tastings are complimentary. There are additional fees for some of the weekend’s special events, such as the Kohler Chefs’ Challenge ($20), the Grand Wine Tastings ($25), the Majors Dinner at Whistling Straits ($150), and the Sunday Champagne Brunch ($60).
Hotel packages are available through The American Club, a five-diamond property, and the Inn on Woodlake.
Visit www.KohlerFoodandWine.net or call 800-344-2838.
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.