Complete coverage: 93rd PGA Championship
Monday, August 15, 2011
93rd PGA Championship: Sunday
• Lessons learned: While Rickie Fowler only contended at the British Open, he says he has learned from each major this season. Notes.
• America's got talent: Keegan Bradley outlasts Jason Dufner in a three-hole playoff to win his first major. Story.
• Short stuff: Our daily blog kicks off talking about Atlanta Athletic Club being set up at its shortest distance of the week. Story.
• Photos: Check out our final-round gallery, which will be added to throughout the night. Photos.
93rd PGA Championship: Saturday
• Final round pairings & tee times. Click here.
• Mickelson accosted by fan: Lefty is pat on the back by a fan on the 8th hole, leaving some blaming the marshals. Story.
• 5 Things: Welcome to contenders anonymous, where you will see names like Jason Dufner, Keegan Bradley and Brendan Steele at the top of the leaderboard. 5 Things.
• A look at the resumes: Brendan Steele and Jason Dufner have had unique routes to the top of the leaderboard. Story.
• Saturday blog: Luke Donald struggles coming into the clubhouse. Plus: When will see Tiger again? And what will his World Ranking be? Blog.
• Domino effect? Will Tiger's early exit by costly for the PGA Tour in television contract negotiations? Commentary.
• No excuses: Rory McIlroy still wasn't blaming his wrist after a lackluster 4-over 74 to take himself out of contention at the PGA. Story.
• Bunker woes: The players are struggling getting out of the sand this week, bring the world's best to their collective knees. Story.
93rd PGA Championship: Friday
• Tee times: Check out the third-round pairings and tee times. Listings.
• Heading home: Tiger should have left the sand and water in Florida. Story.
• 5 Things: All bunched up in Atlanta, with Keegan Bradley and Jason Dufner sitting on top. 5 Things.
• Notebook: Aussie standout Jason Day among those that won't be around for the weekend. Notes.
• Change for the better: Adam Scott thriving with new putter, including sitting three shots off the lead at the PGA Championship. Story.
• Mind games: D.A. Points moved into contention on Friday after a dismal session on the range. He attributes it to a new mentality on the course. Story.
• No excuses: Rory McIlroy didn't use his injury as an excuse, he was frustrated by his up-and-down play on Friday. Story.
• Speaking out: Players aren't real pleased with the toughness of No. 18, with many believing it should be a par 5 instead of a par 4. Story.
• Friday blog: Check out exactly how a new 7-iron got to Rory McIlroy, plus Martin Kaymer is likely to miss the cut. Blog.
• Tiger Tracker: Shot-by-shot coverage of Tiger's second round. Tracker.
• Rory Tracker: Shot-by-shot coverage of Rory McIlroy's second round. Tracker.
93rd PGA Championship: Thursday
• True grit: Rory McIlroy didn't just show toughness on Thursday, he played a round of golf that was truly exceptional. Commentary.
• Tracking Tiger: Check out our live blog tracking Tiger Woods' return to a major championship. Blog.
• Feeling better: A therapy session in Germany has Vijay Singh feeling better than he has since 2008. Blog.
• Regressing: Jeff Rude says Tiger Woods showed a great deal of rust and regression in his first round at Atlanta Athletic Club. Commentary.
• PGA Championship Blog: Rory McIlroy injured his wrist during Round 1 of the PGA, but he continued to play. In fact, he continued to play quite well. Blog.
• On the mend: Two greens are on the mend at the PGA, and the superintendent says 'We felt like our hearts had been ripped out.' Story.
• Long haul: It's been a long road for Shaun Micheel since his PGA win in 2003, but the resilient veteran now finds himself in contention at another major. Story.
• Bad day: One week after Japan's Ryo Ishikawa made a run at the Bridgestone Invitational, he stumbled to an opening 85 at the PGA. Story.
• Must be the cheese: Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly, a pair of Wisconsinites and good friends, are atop the leaderboard at the PGA Championship. That and four other storylines in Golfweek's Five Things.
93rd PGA Championship: Wednesday
• Slowing things down: Tiger taps on the brakes of the runaway story of the week. Commentary.
• 5 Things: Looking ahead to Thursday, Tiger can finally let his game do the talking. Story.
• Funny guy: Lee Westwood shows off his lighthearted side. Story.
• PGA Notes: Piercy's whirlwind week; Kuchar will represent U.S.; making fun of Dustin Johnson. Notes.
• Taking aim: Gary Woodland might have an advantage this week because of his length. Story.
•No variety: Atlanta Athletic Club has some lengthy par 3s that are short on variety. Story.
• Rory Era? Rory McIlroy doesn't want to hear it, he just wants to concentrate on winning his second major title. Story.
• Tee times: A look at every tee time on Thursday and Friday. Tee times.
93rd PGA Championship: Tuesday
• A struggle: Plenty of PGA Tour veterans like Hunter Mahan and Padraig Harrington are struggling to even make the FedEx Cup playoffs. Are any of them going to step forward this week in Atlanta. Story.
• Plenty of options: Marty Kaufmann says that if you aren't satisfied with what TNT and CBS have to offer, DirecTV and PGA.com might fill that void. Story.
• Competitive fire returns: Adam Scott might have been overshadowed by his caddie's antics on Sunday, but his drive to win is back in full force. Story.
• Skirting the issue: Adam Scott didn't address the Tiger-Williams issue, but Luke Donald and Lee Westwood did. Story.
• New world, old Tiger: Tiger Woods could get away with his surly actions in the past, because no one could argue with his results. Now, his game doesn't back it up. Story.
• Tough finish: Atlanta Athletic Club and its 18th hole may be what people are talking about at the end of the week. Story.
• Mixed reaction: Steve Williams' victory dance on Sunday drew different opinions from Tour players. Notes.
93rd PGA Championship: Monday
• Fantasy tips: Jason Day has been a top 10 machine in 2011, and a pair of our fantasy experts believe he'll break through at Atlanta Athletic Club. Tips.
• Hot, hot, hot: As if Atlanta Athletic Club wasn't tough enough, the players (and fans) will be dealing with some hot weather as well. Story.
93rd PGA Championship preview
• Shaking it off: Dustin Johnson is unflappable, says Jeff Rude. Commentary.
• Stalking Jack: Tiger Woods has one last shot at glory in 2011. Story.
• Rater's notebook: Atlanta Athletic Club has plenty of teeth for a major. Story.
• Whom to look out for: A look at the top 20 contenders. Story.
• The course: A hole-by-hole look at Atlanta Athletic Club. Story.
• Put your money on ... A look at the odds for the 93rd PGA Championship. Odds.
• 20 years later: John Daly won the PGA Championship as a rookie in 1991, and he still is unpredictable. Story.
• The pairings: A look at who is playing with whom during Rounds 1 and 2. Pairings.
The PGA Championship, in photos
• PGA Championship, 1950s. Photos.
• PGA Championship, 1960s. Photos.
• PGA Championship, 1970s. Photos.
• PGA Championship, 1980s. Photos.
• PGA Championship, 1990s. Photos.
• PGA Championship, 2000s. Photos.
Get social with us
• Follow us on Twitter at @GolfweekMag
• Follow us on Facebook by clicking here.
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.