Teams announced for this year’s Shark Shootout
Thursday, November 3, 2011
The 23rd annual Shark Shootout will be played at Tiburon Golf Club at the Ritz-Carlton Resort in Naples, Fla., on Dec. 7-11. The teams were announced Thursday.
Among the PGA Tour stars in the field: 2011 PGA champion Keegan Bradley; Player of the Year candidate Webb Simpson; Rickie Fowler; and World No. 5 Steve Stricker. Fred Funk and Brandt Snedeker both withdrew after recent surgeries and will be replaced by Bo Van Pelt and Chad Campbell.
J.B. Holmes, who is paired with fellow Kentuckian Kenny Perry, will be making his first appearance since undergoing brain surgery on Sept. 1.
- Fredrik Jacobson and Greg Norman
- Jerry Kelly and Steve Stricker
- Keegan Bradley and Brendan Steele
- Charles Howell III and Justin Leonard
- Rickie Fowler and Camilo Villegas
- Anthony Kim and Webb Simpson
- Stewart Cink and Bo Van Pelt
- Jason Dufner and Sean O’Hair
- Chad Campbell and Chris DiMarco
- Rory Sabbatini and Jhonattan Vegas
- Mark Calcavecchia and Nick Price
- J.B. Holmes and Kenny Perry
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.