Complete coverage: Golfweek Program Challenge
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Golfweek is on the scene at Myrtle Beach's True Blue and Caledonia golf courses, hosting the Golfweek Program Challenge, with 12 complete programs vying for the title. Check out our coverage here:
• Record finish: The Golfweek Program Challenge ended in unprecedented fashion Tuesday, with one men's and one women's player from each team squaring off in sudden-death alternate-shot playoff, ultimately won by Campbell. STORY.
• Video: Check out highlights from the Golfweek Program Challenge. VIDEO.
• East Carolina nears the finish line: The East Carolina Pirates took a slim lead in the men's/women's combined scoring at the Golfweek Program Challenge. STORY
• Persistent Pirate: Julia Strandberg has always known she was talented, but proving it was a bit of a problem. STORY
• Day 2 Video: Responding to how her male-counterpart Andy Gai performed yesterday at the Golfweek Program Challenge, Campbell University freshman Lisbeth Brooks shot a 4-under 67 in the second round at Caldonia Golf & Fishing Club in Pawleys Island, SC.
• • •
• Fixer-upper: He turned around Hartford. He turned around Long Beach State. Now Bill Poutre's next job is to turn around Boston College. His first chance to show off is this weekend at the Golfweek Program Challenge. STORY.
• Great start: Campbell freshman Andy Gai just put himself on the collegiate map, shooting a back-nine 29 and an opening 8-under 64 at the Golfweek Program Challenge. STORY.
• Day 1 video: Check out our wrap-up of Day 1 at the Golfweek Program Challenge. VIDEO.
• Storming the beach: Twelve NCAA Division I teams (both men’s and women’s) will play in the inaugural Golfweek Program Challenge on Sept. 11-13 in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Ryan Lavner and Julie Williams preview the action. STORY.
• Early opportunity: Our Lance Ringler says that the Program Challenge offers 12 teams chance to show off their entire program, including the likes of East Carolina. STORY.
Golfweek.com readers: We value your input and welcome your comments, but please be respectful in this forum.