British Open tee times: Final round
Much of the attention on Sunday will be on the final two groups at Muirfield -- as it should -- but there are a few pairings that will be intriguing on the final day of the Open Championship.
PHOTOS: Open Championship, Third Round
Take a look at photos from the third round of the 2013 Open Championship at Muirfield.
We break down a selection, as well as provide full tee times and pairings below:
• Hunter Mahan-Lee Westwood, 9:10 a.m. EDT: Two players in search of their first major. Mahan had his chances at the U.S. Open and might have learned a thing or two. Westwood has been here, done that. Can either calm their nerves enough to win a major?
• Adam Scott-Tiger Woods, 9:00 a.m. EDT: Two great players. Two major winners. Two fan favorites. But the sideshow of Tiger playing in the same group with former (and outspoken) caddie Stevie Williams will take center stage. Can you imagine either one celebrating on 18 in front of the other? Wow.
• Sergio Garcia-Brandt Snedeker, 8:20 a.m. EDT: Talk about streaky players. Just look at Snedeker's three doubles and a triple in this tournament, yet he is 3 over and within six shots. Fireworks could come from behind, and this group might apply some pressure.
• Dustin Johnson-Jason Day, 8:00 a.m. EDT: Two of the longest hitters in golf, and two players that just don't go away. They have some work to do, but both will likely take more chances to try and make up ground. What if . . .
• Miguel Angel Jimenez-Rafael Cabrera-Bello, 7:45 a.m. EDT: Well, neither really has a realistic chance considering Muirfield's toughness, but they will definitely go down as the longest combined names Hall of Fame. Imagine if they played baseball . . .
• • •
Tee times and pairings for Sunday's final round of the 2013 British Open at Muirfield (all times EDT; a–amateur):
2:00 a.m. Shiv Kapur, Sandy Lyle
2:10 a.m. Kevin Streelman, Bo Van Pelt
2:20 a.m. K.T. Kim, Mikko Ilonen
2:30 a.m. Ben Curtis, Padraig Harrington
2:40 a.m. Oliver Fisher, Jason Dufner
2:50 a.m. Chris Wood , Graham Delaet
3:00 a.m. Tim Clark, Russell Henley
3:10 a.m. Josh Teater, a-Jimmy Mullen
3:20 a.m. Gareth Wright, Marcus Fraser
3:35 a.m. Stewart Cink, Shane Lowry
3:45 a.m. Peter Senior, Jonas Blixt
3:55 a.m. Martin Laird, Mark O’Meara
4:05 a.m. Branden Grace, Stephen Gallacher
4:15 a.m. Freddie Jacobson, George Coetzee
4:25 a.m. a-Matthew Fitzpatrick, Fred Couples
4:35 a.m. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano, Richie Ramsay
4:45 a.m. Geoff Ogilvy, Mark Brown
4:55 a.m. Eduardo De La Riva, Y.E. Yang
5:10 a.m. Boo Weekley, Thongchai Jaidee
5:20 a.m. K.J. Choi, Webb Simpson
5:30 a.m. Bubba Watson, Tom Lehman
5:40 a.m. Harris English, Bernd Wiesberger
5:50 a.m. Gregory Bourdy, Ken Duke
6:00 a.m. Steven Tiley, Bud Cauley
6:10 a.m. Paul Lawrie, Todd Hamilton
6:20 a.m. Carl Pettersson, Jordan Spieth
6:35 a.m. Darren Clarke, Charl Schwartzel
6:45 a.m. Graeme McDowell, Danny Willett
6:55 a.m. Matt Kuchar, Thomas Bjorn
7:05 a.m. Keegan Bradley, Shingo Katayama
7:15 a.m. Ian Poulter, Justin Leonard
7:25 a.m. Johnson Wagner, Martin Kaymer
7:35 a.m. Ernie Els, Richard Sterne
7:45 a.m. Rafael Cabrera-Bello, Miguel Angel Jimenez
8:00 a.m. Dustin Johnson, Jason Day
8:10 a.m. Hideki Matsuyama, Jamie Donaldson
8:20 a.m. Brandt Snedeker, Sergio Garcia
8:30 a.m. Francesco Molinari, Phil Mickelson
8:40 a.m. Henrik Stenson, Zach Johnson
8:50 a.m. Angel Cabrera, Ryan Moore
9:00 a.m. Adam Scott, Tiger Woods
9:10 a.m. Hunter Mahan, Lee Westwood