Snedeker wields two TaylorMade drivers
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Brandt Snedeker has a knack for feeling comfortable with a variety of clubs. After all, he’s the one who beat Thomas Bjorn in the first round of the 2012 World Match Play Championship with 10 borrowed clubs after his golf bag was lost by an airline.
At the RBC Canadian Open, he used the new TaylorMade SLDR driver for three rounds and finished off the victory with his old standby, a TaylorMade Burner SuperFast.
Snedeker didn’t elaborate on the switch, just saying: “Even when there is a lot of pressure, I feel very comfortable with the Burner driver, so I went back to it.”
The rest of his bag:
• • •
• Fairway wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB4 (13 degree, with a Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1X shaft).
• Hybrid: Ping Anser (17 degree, with Aldila Tour Blue 85 shaft).
• Irons: Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back (4-9, with Aerotech SteelFiber i95 Constant Weight shafts).
• Wedges: Bridgestone J40 (48 degree, 52 degree bent to 51, 56 degree bent to 55, with True Temper Dynamic Gold GS 95 shafts); a Titleist Vokey Design TVD (60 degree, with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shaft).
• Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie putter.
• Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330.