Sunice announces its spring 2014 outerwear
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Sunice has announced its spring 2014 outerwear collection. According to Sunice, the color is bold and full of style and technology.
The women’s collection is bright and bold with colors such as bright pink and purples in the collection. Sunice said they are colors that make you want to stand out amongst the crowd.
For the men, Sunice took a more classic approach with a twist of fun colors and plaids. “Safe with an edge,” says Sunice.
• Edge Collection: Features GORE-TEX to keep you dry; comes in a trimmer fit with bold colors. The collection includes three jackets and one pant.
• Hurricane Collection: Features GORE-TEX with X-Static stretch lining and Pro-Trim waist cinching system.
• Tornado Collection: According to Sunice it’s breathable and lightweight. Two new styles of a full zip and a pullover. The FlexVent is waterproof and a stretch fabric.
• Typhoon Collection: Full stretch and waterproof. Sunice revamped this design from its 2011 collection.
• Pro-Sport Collection: It’s features Windstopper by Gore as the gear. It’s windproof and water repellent.
• Sport Layers Collection: This is for cool mornings on the golf course. A pullover to add extra layers when needed or when to take off.
The women have 1/4 zips and full zip jackets added to the collection.
• Silver Collection: The men’s collection has more basic colors, which includes a polo option. Also available are bottoms in this collection. It is a full stretch fabric.
The women’s line has a new skort in the collection along with bottoms in solid colors. New clean lines for women in the shirt collection.