Puma Golf's SportLux Collection offers ‘classic look’
Monday, January 12, 2015
Puma Golf’s new SportLux Collection features sophisticated apparel, footwear and accessories that will be available to the public on Feb. 15.
This new collection gives the game a more refined, classic look on the course thanks to a more tailored fit with premium quality.
Both Puma Golf players Will Mackenzie and Jesper Parnevik will wear the collection on the PGA Tour throughout the season.
“I’m really excited to wear the SportLux collection throughout the season; it allows me to look and feel great while out on the course,” said MacKenzie in a release. “The line is fun, fresh and super sophisticated while remaining characteristically true to the Puma brand with maximum comfort and performance.”
• • •
Available on Feb. 15:
• Lux Pocket Polo ($95): Traditional solid design with detailed sleeve and pocket.
• Lux Stripe Polo ($90): Uses stripes through color blocking for design.
• Lux Sweater ($130), Lux Wind Jacket ($150) & Lux Knit Popover ($130): Can wear with any polo shorts or pants in any weather.
• Lux Seersucker Tech Short ($85): Uses UV 50 plus and moisture wicking technology in trendy styles.
• NeoLux ($180): A new footwear style. It comes in two color combinations, full-grain leather with stormCELL, optional weather protection, Swing Speed Quill spikes and compression molded EVA midsole.
• Lux Performance Adjustable Cap / Lux Fitted Belt: Available in complimentary colors to apparel and footwear.