Junior Golf Rankings Guidelines
In order for junior tournaments to be considered to be included in the Golfweek Junior rankings database the following conditions are recommended:
• In order to be considered, a boy’s field must have minimum of 40 boys start the event and a girl’s field must have 12 girls start the event.
• The event should be considered a regional tournament if not a national tournament.
• 54-hole events are desired. However, 36-hole events will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If an event is reduced due to inclement weather, it will still count in the database provided that the entire field completes 18 holes.
• The rankings will only count the oldest age division unless all players play from the same tees and the fields can be combined to create one event.
• Golfweek reserves the right to add and drop tournaments at any time.