Lydia Ko, the top-ranked women's golfer in the world, has cut ties with David Leadbetter and the Leadbetter Golf Academy.
From Austin Connelly to Casey Wittenberg, here are 10 players to watch at the final stage of Web.com Tour Q-School in Winter Garden, Fla.
The TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x golf balls are five-piece designs built to launch higher and spin less with irons while providing greenside spin and control.
TaylorMade focused on lowering the center of gravity to boost playability with these updated irons.
TaylorMade's newest irons offer forgiveness and stability in a slightly smaller package packed with technology.
Puma Golf's Spring Summer '17 collection, which was released Monday, features the company's "lightest, most cutting-edge offerings to date for both men and women."
Rory McIlroy spoke about his ups and downs in 2016 and the return of Woods to competitive play last week
Daly will follow up maiden appearance at the PNC Father/Son Challenge by making it an Orlando double at the celebrity-based Diamond Resorts Invitational.
The 45-year-old Dane commands immense respect in Europe and should be a great captain in Paris, writes Alistair Tait.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- Woods’s putter: Return of a legend
- Puma goes ‘ultralite’ with Spring Summer ’17 collection
- VIDEO: This Week in Gear, TaylorMade launches the 2017 M1 and M2 drivers
- TaylorMade M1 drivers (2017)
- Winner’s Bag: Hideki Matsuyama, Hero World Challenge
- My Bag: Tiger Woods, 2016 Hero World Challenge
- Jack Nicklaus: Time for new, shorter-flying golf balls
Get one year
for less than
the price of