The 45-year-old Dane commands immense respect in Europe and should be a great captain in Paris, writes Alistair Tait.
The new clubs feature a larger face, deeper center of gravity and a higher moment of inertia than previous models.
Multiple reports state that Thomas Bjorn is Europe's next Ryder Cup captain.
The Pittsburgh Steelers signed kicker Randy Bullock on less than 48 hours notice, and he came off the golf course to help in Sunday's win over the Giants.
USC's Karen Chung was the only current college player to earn a full LPGA card at Q-School, but UCLA's Bronte Law and Miami’s Daniela Darquea will also turn pro after earning partial status.
After winning this year's Ladies European Tour money title, Beth Allen earned her 2017 LPGA card at Q-School.
Mel Reid’s journey to the LPGA took longer than anyone expected, but she'll finally get her shot in 2017.
American Jaye Marie Green shot 74 in Sunday's final round to take first at the LPGA Q-School finals at LPGA International.
Here are the clubs Hideki Matsuyama used to win the 2016 Hero World Challenge.
It was closer than he wanted, but Hideki Matsuyama successfully holds on to a 7-shot lead to capture Hero World Challenge.
The latest, straight
to your Inbox.
Subscribe to Golfweek’s newsletters to receive news and exclusive content
IN THIS ISSUE
- Drivers used by the PGA Tour’s big hitters
- VIDEO: This Week in Gear, Wilson Staff Triton Driver
- Tiger Woods to play Bridgestone B330S at Hero World Challenge
- Fashion: Tiger Woods to debut new Nike golf shoe in Bahamas
- The Nice List: Holiday gift guide for golfers
- Driver error: Wilson Triton weeks away from USGA approval
- TaylorMade Spider Tour Putters
Get one year
for less than
the price of